Sunday, June 14, 2009

Project 10 Pan and Upcoming Vids

Hello hello everyone,

I got this idea from lollipop26. Here is the link to the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1vIkqReesA

Hint: There is also a link to her page in the links section

This is basically picking 10 beauty products that you will use in its entirely before you buy any more new products. I am going to do this b/c I have spent too much money on makeup lately and I still want to get more new products but I want to use up certain items before I buy new ones. BUT I will only be choosing 5 products

Here are the list of my items (I will share on youtube as well)
Lacome Juciy Tubes - Cherry
LipSmakers - Skittles Strawberry Lip Gloss
Benefit - Get Bent Lash
L'oreal - Future Moisture + A daily Dos of Pure Vitamin E
Benefit - Some kind-a gorgeous (Foundation)

Upcoming Vids
1. Purse collection (however more vids it needs in order to show them all to you)
2. Eye Shadow collection
3. Perfume collection (may require several vids)
4. More Updates
5. More vids that i cannot think of now

I will post more vids after June 17 b/c I have a final that day and i will be studying.

xoxo
Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment