Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Me = Tiredness

As you can tell from the picture of the lady with many arms..... I am super busy lately. I don't know if many of ya'll follow my blog but some times its just not possible to make a vid on youtube.

UPDATES
If you have been following me on youtube & twitter since the day I put myself out there on the internet for ya'll.....you know that I have not have a job for a while. For the past couple weeks I have been putting in some hours BABYSITTING. I've done it twice in my whole entire life prior to this. You might think this is crazy for a girl but I have seriously not babysitted when I was in highschool. Ok so the family I baby sat for twice had 3 children (3, 6, 8 years old). They had each other as company so it was ok. So this time around.... my first day of babysitting was with a 3 year old ALONE. It's hard playing constantly with the child and having to keep him entertained. I survived. Now I've upgraded to picking him up at his preschool (including strapping him in the car seat). Wish me luck.

Ok... so the whole jobless issue. I went and took a career planning course last summer. Long story short, one of the facilitators has her own company (that just started about a year ago) and has gotten me on board working for her. Once her website launches...everything will run full force!! Nothing is finalized yet. I am just starting off with a self-discovery type workshop/ training with her. I am quite excited about where it will lead me.


YOUTUBE? MAKEUP? I have not forgot about all of that kinda stuff. I still love it and will make ya'll tons more vids. The only thing is... I have a life outside of beauty videos. Bellow is a list of upcoming youtube vids. They are not in any particular order.



- a new makeup storage/ collection (requested)
- updated foundation routine
- updated lipgloss/ lipstick collection
- lots and lots of reviews of my fave products (one vid per product)

CURRENT MOST FAVE PRODUCT
I am recently in love with Covergirl Eye Enhancers Trio in Shimmering Sands.  I love love love it soooo much all b/c of Allthatglitters21 (link in sidebar for her youtube channel...btw her name is Elle). She made a video in the summer using this trio. Please be on the look out for a tutorial/ review of this product.



POSSIBLE PROJECT 10 PAN?
If you are wondering what it is I looked it up in Yahoo Answers for ya'll.
"Using up 10 things of what you already before you buy anything else. For all beauty products."

It is created by lollipop26. A make up guru on Youtube. Check her out and she will tell you what its all about + her updates on it! Shes awesome! Hope this helps! :) "


Here is a blog post of her explaining the whole deal in detail.

I am planning of doing something like this soon since I don't have money to buy makeup. I think I've tried to do it once before but I failed. I will try to select products I use more often. There will be an exception to the rule. Stuff I use A LOT (foundation, mascara, powder) I will repurchase the same exact product once it is used up... not after all 10 products are used up. You know.. those are my necessities and you can't deprive a girl of her necessities can you?

We'll its getting late girls. Time for me to get some beauty sleep. No pun intended. See ya'll on youtube soon.

xoxo
Cupcakes








No comments:

Post a Comment