Sunday, March 14, 2010

Non-alcoholic Beer

So you are probably wondering why there is a beer pic on my beauty blog? I have something to share with ya'll and want ya'll opinion on it. So I came across non-alcoholic beer during a dinner at a family friends place. Recently I was at a party and some people were drinking it too.

What it is ... basically it is beer that is without alcohol. People who drink it are those that cannot have alcohol whether they are pregnant, under age, in school, going to be driving, and so on.

BUT my QUESTION is: Does beer taste so good that when you can't have alcohol you'd get "fake" beer just for the taste? Honestly, I don't like how beer tastes so I wouldn't drink it regardless. Please leave a comment to the post even if you have no tried the "fake" beer.

xoxo
Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment