Sunday, March 14, 2010

Review: Physicians Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer

So recently I have found that my skin has been really good to me due to good skincare routine. Click on YIPPEE to watch my updated skincare vid for oily skin. I wanted something that is not heavy coverage for days that I'm not doing too much (going to the grocery store, etc). I have tried Physicians Formula products in both the Organic Wear line and the Mineral Wear line and I am so happy with it. With that said, I was not hesitant to get the Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer even tho at the store I bought it at did not have a tester so I couldn't test the color or consistency of the product.

$17.49 CAD (I bought it on sale for $15 ish)
1.5 Fl. Oz. / 44mL

Shades? It comes in 4 shades:
Ivory to Fair
Fair to Light
Light to Natural (my shade)
Natural to Tan

Coverage? It is very sheer application. It will not cover any blemishes or imperfections on your face. So it is good for younger skin, those who are just running errands, and those who are sporty and want a fast makeup alternative. Obviously, even if you are not those people you can still use it.

Application? I would apply it with my hands as it is really runny. Runny is good b/c it makes it easy to blend and it evens out ur skin tone.

Benefits? It is a 2-in-1 product so you don't need to buy a moisturizer and something else to give your face some color. It is quite moisturizing so if you have oily skin DO NOT use a regular moisturizer as a base. Also MAKE SURE you use a mattifying foundation primer over it. It is an organic product so it has a lot of good ingredients for your face. There are no harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens (which can cause breast cancer), GMO's, synthetic colors, and synthetic fragrances. Cruelty free too!!!!!

Scent? It smells like essential oils. If you are purchasing an organic product you should know that the scent will be some what "organic". I saw a lot of reviews on this product where people were bashing the scent. I honestly wanna throw up when I hear that b/c this scent is very bareable and nice smelling. I guess everyone is used to fake chemicaly-made scents. SIGHH!!!

Packaging? It is a cute tube with pictures of leaves on it. The packaging is 100% recycable.

Where to buy? Anywhere that sells Physicians Formula products so mostly drugstore and stores like Target, Wallmart, Zellers, etc.

Rate? 4.5/ 5

Watch out: It is organic so it is pricier than a drugstore moisturizer but soooo worth your money.

xoxo
Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment